This month we will be focused too on the Crown Chakra. As you can see in this picture, I am wearing my clear quartz crystal which symbolizes the Crown Chakra. This chakra is associated with meditation and higher realms.
I’ll have a meditation for you this month for the Crown Chakra! Read more below about this particular chakra and how to keep it in balance.
Main Characteristic Associated with the Chakra
The Crown Chakra is a door of universal energy and conscience; through
Crown Chakra in balance
: A balanced Crown Chakra gives you access to your subconscious, allows you to see your true nature and to accept the self as a part of the universe. Through a deep connection to Sahasrara you may fulfill your highest potential.
Crown Chakra out of balance
: An imbalance makes your road in life harder and bumpier, lacking focus and direction. You’ll experience boredom, frustration and lack of joy that may result in migraines, melancholy, senility and loss of self.
Balance your Crown Chakra – Ways to let white and violet energy into your life:
- Connect with your inner self through yoga, meditation and contemplation.
- Silence is the white energy’s music. Turn off the TV, radio and computer, just listen to the universe around you.
- Use aromatherapeutic oil extracts like jasmine, lavender and armoise.
- Write down your dreams and imaginations.
- Wear or carry a white or violet gemstone, Quartz Crystal or Diamond