This Week's 5-Minute Meditations
Our focus for our meditation circle is peace. Peace within and without as we carry peace into the world. As it is said, “Peace begins with me.” During the session, there will be an inspiration shared before the meditation. The meditation itself will be guided, it could be mindfulness, a visualization, loving-kindness, sound or various other techniques.
Transform your stressful life to one of relaxation and calm. I will share mindfulness-based stress relief meditations during this instruction session. The meditations will be easy to remember so you can do them at home or at work or anytime you feel stressed. You can ask questions about your meditation practice.
The class is extremely gentle and is accessible to those with physical limitations or structural concerns, or those who need to ease their way into a movement practice. The focus will be on subtle movements, improving brain function and eliciting the relaxation response, I will include breathwork and guided meditation.
A short inspirational talk with Deb on the week's topic.
Restorative Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation
This Week’s Meditations March 22nd – 28th
- Sunday’s 5-minute meditation – The Meditation of Mindfulness
- Monday’s 5-minute meditation – 1000 Petal Lotus
- Tuesday’s 5-minute meditation – I AM Meditation
- Wednesday’s 5-minute meditation – Feeling the Love of God
- Thursday’s 5-minute meditation – Blank Screen Meditation
- Friday’s 5-minute meditation – The Rose Meditation
- Saturday’s 5-minute meditation – Inner Smile Meditation